Originally from New York but Boston based for the past 13 years, Jax currently bounces between Boston and Providence spreading positivity and motivation (rainbows and sparkles) wherever she goes. A graduate of Emerson College and corporate drop out (by her own choice). Jax has found a stronger interest in working with small businesses and non-profits in a creative and helpful capacity. Jax’s honest approach to business makes her fun and efficient to work with.
Jax is available for hire! The weirder the request the better! Do you require any of the following?
- Event planning and logistics, milestone events, fundraisers, and more!
- Social media, teaching, maintaining, and more!
- One of a kind gifts, decor, and art, custom to exactly what you need!
- Style and costume assistance, I love to sew!
- Prop creation, if you can’t find it, let’s make it!
- Hosting, comedic, engaging, and fun!
- Modeling, Let me be pretty for you!
- And so much more! Inquire today!
for a collection of virtual features on world wide websites.
Get to know Jax better through Jax’s videos on YouTube!